Here is the list of Binary files that I have released. I truly suggest that you use the last one.
- NMEA2WIFIV30.bin (September 2017) - initial release.
- NMEA2WIFIV40.bin (October 2017) - major release introducing bidirectional transmission as described here.
- NMEA2WIFIV41.bin (October 2017) - identical to V40 except that includes an hardware self test as described here.
- NMEA2WIFIV53.bin (April 2018) - major release introducing support for the TCP protocol as described here and a much more fluid web browser interface.
- NMEA2WIFIV54.bin (April 2018) - same as V53 except no password is needed to connect in AP mode.
- NMEA2WIFIV55.bin (November 2018) - major release. The following was corrected/added:
- in some circumstances nmea sentences with 82 characters were not accepted;
- now if, during the first 5 minutes after starting, no wifi output is set and no serial output on port P3 is set, the multiplexer goes to a deep sleep mode saving power;
- the ESP8266 does not show a strange SSID AP when flashed by the first time;
- when you press and hold SW1 to force a factory setting the Green and Red Leds switch ON for about 2 seconds and then switch OFF indicating that you can release the switch.
- NMEA2WIFIV56.bin (November 2018) - major release. The serial port P1 can receive SeaTalk data and convert that data to Nmea 0183 as described here.