Here is the list of Binary files that I have released. I truly suggest that you use the last one.
- NMEA4WIFIV20.BIN (January 2019) - initial release.
- NMEA4WIFIV21.BIN (February, 4th, 2019) - Minor release. The following bugs were corrected:
- Filtering Strings with 7 Nmea0183 sentences were not accepted;
- AIS data was ignored on port P1. Now you can use either P1 or P2 for AIS data
- NMEA4WIFIV23.BIN (March, 14th, 2019) - Medium release. The following bugs/additions were considered:
- corrects the undocumented verification of a self-test;
- both TCP and UDP can now be zero;
- corrects TPC > P5 not going false when TCP PORT NUMBER = 0
- allows specification of AP IP Address as explained here;