Here is the list of Binary files that have been released. I truly suggest that you use the last one.
- NMEA3WIFIV10.BIN (December 2021) - initial release.
- NMEA3WIFIV13.BIN (March 2022) - minor update to correct small bugs from the initial release.
- NMEA3WIFIV14.BIN (April 2022) - medium release. The following was added:
- A complete revision of the additions of version 13
- More reliable connections to an external network will be noticed
- NMEA3WIFIV15.BIN (April 2022) - minor release. The following was corrected:
- bug in converting datagram 53 to nmea0183 sentence RMC (bad SOG)
- NMEA3WIFIV16.BIN (October 2022) - minor release. The following was corrected:
- bug in converting datagram 53 (bad COG in some circumstances)
- bug in converting datagram 85 (bad XTE)
- NMEA3WIFIV17.BIN (November 2022) - major release. The following was added or corrected:
- SeaTalk1 conversion modes were added which can be set through an extra settings webpage
- web interface was revised. Logo is clickable to return to the main settings page
- Leds will flash during Update
- bugs in Minor and Major acknowledgment's webpages were fixed
- modification of internal interrupt and timer operation