Programmation du n2k0183

Discussion and support for the N2K0183 gateway between the Nmea2000 bus and Nmea0183 devices. This is a multiplexer with WiFi, 2 input and 1 output Nmea 0183 ports and bidirectional Nmea2000 communications.
raphanev

Programmation du n2k0183

Post by raphanev » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:28 pm

Bonjour, je viens d'acheter le multiplexeur n2k0183. Mais je ne suis pas très fort dans la programmation nmea. Je possède tout l'électronique raymarine, et une tablette Android avec sailgrib et open cpn. J'ai branché le multiplexeur comme expliqué sur le site vela-navega avec le câble raymarine. Il fonctionne à peu près bien, j'ai les cibles ais il faut un certain temps pour qu'elle s'affiche toutes comme sur le traceur axiom, la profondeur, la direction du vent réel TWD s'affiche mais la direction n'est pas bonne. J'ai aussi la vitesse de vent réel TWS mais elle ne dépasse jamais le 3kts. Je n'ai pas l'angle du vent apparent AWA ni la vitesse du vent apparent AWS. Sur open cpn j'ai les cibles ais, l'angle du vent, la vitesse du vent je n'ai pas le reste des info du vent et de vitesse apparent. Je vous joins les copies d'écrans de la page paramètre du multiplexeur. Comment puis-je le paramétré ?
Attachments
Screenshot_20240304_161229_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_161208_com.android.chrome.jpg

dagnall

Re: Programmation du n2k0183

Post by dagnall » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:43 pm

Bonjour, and please excuse me responding in English!.

Response speed and "Et Aussi le Reseau Externe".
This setting is only if you wish to connect to an "external network". If you select this, the multiplexer tries continuously to connect to (in your case) "NETWORK_NAME". and this will take a lot of time and cause delays as it tries to find and connect to the non existent network.!

Settings
By setting N2K>UDP on the first webpage.You are sending OPENCPN data in NMEA format via UDP
You are also sending N2k data in NMEA format to the P2 (serial) port of the multiplexer.
I believe that this (NMEA0183) is the only format that OpenCpn accepts via wifi.

The alternate method of sending "NMEA2000" data is to send it "RAW", without conversions. There are multiple formats to permit this and we included three in Version 1.4.0 sw.
I think OPEN CPN can accept "ACTISENSE BINARY" via SERIAL. - Which it calls 'NMEA2000' -
We can (only!) output this format to the Serial (USB) port. But if you then set up OPENCPN to "NMEA2000" protocol, I have seen OpenCPN accept this format with my test data.
OPENCPN Serial input Actisense Binary.png
OPENCPN, SERIAL input, NMEA2000 (Actisense Binary)
UPDATING
You should find that "Updating" your multiplexer with the latest "binary" may correct the issues with the wind speed on NMEA0183.
The latest "binaries" can always be found on the website "Binary updates for N2K0183
The version you have installed is slightly out of date, and the most recent is:
https://www.vela-navega.com/n2k0183/N2K0183V20.BIN.

Instructions on how to update can be found here https://www.vela-navega.com/index.php/update

raphanev

Re: Programmation du n2k0183

Post by raphanev » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:51 pm

Merci Dagnall je viens de faire la mise à jour, et cela fonctionne beaucoup mieux, j'ai maintenant toutes les informations sur open cpn. Je les aient aussi sur SAILGRIB mais la vitesse de transmissions est beaucoup plus lente sur cette application.