This little film was taken on the afternoon of Sunday, June, 18, 2017. We had arrived at Kiato on Friday and spent the Saturday waiting for the wind to calm down. A local fisherman told me, on Saturday afternoon, to stay until Monday, because Sunday would be a windy and rainy day. The experience in Galaxidi, just 3 days ago, was fresh in our memories, but that is another story. My concern was not knowing where to moor after passing the channel giving that Anuska and Fabrizzio had a flight to Alicante on Monday. One sailor that I met in Galaxidi had told me not to miss Korfos nor the PapaGeorge tavern. And when I was looking my Navionics app in order to decide what to do, I saw the telephone of that taverna and the information that they had free mooring (and free water, electricity and showers). I called PapaGeorge and received an OK. I could go and be sure to have a mooring place even if we arrived after sunset. And so we started our crossing from Kiato to Korfos! In the end, our decision to leave Kiato on Sunday was fine! We only got a bit of wind in the first hour!